Friday, January 16, 2015

Practice Blog Post 1

I. About me
   A. Name, Age, Grade
   C. Family
   D. Hobbies
   E. Work now
   F. Special Fact

II. Educational
   A. How I chose USA
   B. Why I want to be a Teacher
   C. Feelings about how teachers now
   D.Passion
   E. Improvements


    My name is Brandi Wescovich. I am twenty years old. I am a Sophomore here in the Elementary Education Program. I live at home with my parents and my one brother named Jonathan. I got engaged in November of 2013 and we are waiting to get married until right before I graduate. I know that is a long time, but that means ample time for planning. I have three dogs, Chloe, Lulu, and Sammy. I have only lived in two places in my lifetime, Coden, Alabama, and Irvington, Alabama. The only hobbies I really have is creating DIY crafts and dance. I am a dance teacher at Robinson's School of Dance, in Bayou La Batre, Alabama. I was a dancer for 13 years and I have been a dance teacher for 3 years. A special fact about me is not only do I have dogs, I also own 5 pet turkeys. We oddly named two of them Christmas and Thanksgiving.
    I chose the University of South Alabama because it is close to home and the university has a great education program. I want to be a teacher because I can't see myself doing anything else. I love teaching my students at work now, so I know I will love teaching children something that can last them a lifetime. Teachers should be eager to learn themselves, that way their students pick up on the teacher's confidence and willingness to learn to motivate them in the realm of learning. My passion is to properly educate the future leaders, doctors, teachers, military, policeman, etc. of America. I want to improve on how to use technology properly in a classroom and also how to teach all of the course work properly.



Picture of a boy and girl together.

Picture of a pug, chihuahua, and shorkie.



No comments:

Post a Comment