Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blog Post 5

Diagram of the main tools used in PLN.     PLN (Personal Learning Network) is a network of people and other resources that you can use for help and ideas. The biggest use of a PLN is for collaboration. I chose to create a Symbaloo to help me with my PLN. This site helped because it puts all my resources up in an organized way. Some resources that can be used are Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, and other social media. These sites connect you to many people in your job field. In this class, we will utilize Twitter the most. This site is used to connect you to people by their names and ideas.These ideas are distinguished by hash tags that can be searched just like you search a person's name. I like to use Pintrest as well, because you can look up classroom ideas and save them to a "board" that you can look at in the future. It is important that I utilize the resources from my PLN to use in my future classroom. This will ensure that my students get the best education.

No comments:

Post a Comment