Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K Summary 1

C4K #1
Ethan S.
    Ethan's blog post was about how he was participating in both basketball and wrestling this year. He explained that he only wrestled before, so basketball was new to him. Ethan also explained that he picked the number 5, to be his basketball number, after his favorite player.

    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I find it cool how you chose to try something new. I did not know you could pick your own number; that must be fun. I am sure you will find more fun things about playing basketball. Keep trying new things, that will help you later in life. I hope you have fun playing basketball and wrestling.

C4K #2
Lauren G.
    Lauren's blog post was about how her mother is her biggest supporter. She explained the relationship between her and her mother. Lauren also explained the life lessons her mother has taught her. She also explained all of the things her mother did in order for Lauren to have a good life.

Picture of the Blogger icon.    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I am like you, my Mom is my biggest supporter. We also have little fights from time to time, but what mother-daughter duo doesn't. My Mom has done all she could for me and my brother and I respect her for that. I like to see other daughters who are close to their Mothers, like I am. I hope you have fun playing basketball, Good Luck!

C4K #3
Taylor
    Taylor's blog post was about the idea of someone being stranded in the wild. Taylor explained how some people could survive while others could not. Taylor also explained how the scenarios could be different depending on where the person is stranded.

    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I have always wondered what it was like to be stranded in the wild. I know that if I was stranded I would probably not make it. The single reason for that is, most people do not have the training or common knowledge of how to make it in the wilderness. I feel that people should be educated on how to survive in the wild.They need to have classes in school; just like math, science, history, etc. I enjoyed reading your take on the thought of becoming stranded.

C4K #4
Damon
    Damon's blog post was about Bob Marley. He chose to write about him because of Black History Month. Damon explained how Bob Marley helped with the problems between Whites and African Americans. He ended by saying the date, in which Bob Marley died; with a note about how people still listen to his music.

    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I like the topic you chose for this Black History Month blog. You make a good point on  how race should not matter to people. Bob Marley is a good subject for this. His music inspires so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment