Thursday, March 26, 2015

C4K Summary 2

C4K #1
Jesus
    Jesus's blog post was about how he is job shadowing for a class assignment. He does not really like job shadowing. He thinks that there is no point to job shadowing. He explains that it is just like having a job, and that if he wanted one he would go out and get one himself. The only reason he is finishing it is because he needs to pass his English class.

   Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. Job shadowing is a good way to find out if you actually want to go into a certain job field. I know you do not like the idea of job shadowing, but some people would kill to have the opportunity. I wish I could have been able to job shadow before. Once you get through it, I am sure everything will be fine.

C4K #2
Picture of the word Kidblog.Justin
   Justin's blog post was about how first impressions are not always true. He was explaining that one time, he tried to talk to someone new, in his class, who really did not talk much. Justin thought he was mean and unfriendly. On another day, the teacher paired the two together, and they began to get to know each other. He finally realized that the boy was cool, and he was his first cousin.

    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I find it interesting that you could think that someone was mean and find out that he is your cousin. I had that happen to me once, except the girl was not as close relation to me. I find it cool how you thought he was mean and he turned out to be cool. If you would not have gotten paired with him, you would not know he was your cousin.

C4K #3
Jaxon D.
    Jaxon's blog post was about the book Left Behind. He explains that the book centers around what will happen after the rapture. This is undoubtedly a religious book. Jaxon describes the journey of the four main characters. They go through many trials and tribulations that eventually make them understand that they need to work together. I really enjoyed reading this blog post.

    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I like the book you chose to write about. I find it very interesting. You did very well in describing the book, in detail. Your description made me want to read the book. You would be good at writing the synopsis to different books. I think I will go find that book and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment