Saturday, March 14, 2015

C4T 2 Dylan Blain

    1. Sportplan Trial: In this blog post Dylan Blain explains how to use the Sportplan's coaching platform during his after school practices. He explains how you can use it on a Mac or iPad; this software works good with both. You can use this software to create drills and stretches. This software is good for anyone who is in charge of an after school athletic program or even if someone wants to make up a workout program for themselves. The only major thing about this software is that it is internet based, so it requires internet to work.
A picture of a heart with different words that describe PE and technology.         Hi Mr. Blain, My name is Brandi Wescovich and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am enrolled in the EDM 310 course. I am in the Elementary Education Program, and I loved reading about the software you found. I am also a dance teacher after school, and I find this very helpful because I could use it with my dancers. I will also show this to the other dance teachers and see if they would use this in their classes.

    2. iPad Workflow's in PE - Edmodo & Google Drive: In this blog post Dylan Blain explains how in a PE class, the use of technology is not unheard of. He explains the use of Edmodo and Google Drive. Edmodo is a great tool that can be used to save work. This work can be accessed later by students and others. Students can upload their work to Edmodo after a lesson. This is a great way to access the students later. Blain also explained the use of Google Drive. The students can upload documents easily with Google Drive. The students can also make shared folders where others in the class can contribute to the lesson.
           Mr. Blain, In my EDM 310 class, we use Google Drive regularly. I find it is a great way to share items with others for educational reasons. I have never heard of Edmodo, but I will definantly check it out. I like how all of your posts are about using technology in a PE Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment