Saturday, April 18, 2015

C4K Summary 3

C4K #1
Drew N.
    Drew's blog post is about a book he read. The book is called Eagle Strike. He explains the plot, setting, and main characters. He talks more about Alex, who is the protagonist. He also explained that understanding the main story of the novel, comes from reading the series from beginning to end. Drew described the book to where you get the plot, but he did not give any of the book away. I enjoyed reading this blog.
    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading this blog post. I will consider reading this book, as well as the whole series. You seem like you enjoy suspenseful books. I like suspenseful books, as well. I hope you find more books that you like to read.
The words blog post
C4K #2
Harry
    Harry's blog post was about a hello from 2015. He explained that he played in a basketball game, but his team did not win. He also explained that he participated in a swim meet. He was in the freestyle, backstroke, medley, and freestyle finals. He also participates on a rugby team. Harry sure is an athlete. I enjoyed reading his blog about his sports activities.
    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have figured out that you are an athlete. I think it is pretty cool that you participate in so many activities. I wish I had enough time to do so many things. I hope you have fun the rest of the year. Good Luck!

C4K #3
Nicole
    Nicole's blog post was about April Fool's Day. She talked about spaghetti. The spaghetti was in a tree. People picked the spaghetti out of the tree, like you would pick apples. The overall theme of the post was "How did April Fool's Day Begin?"
    Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post. Was this your take on how April Fool's Day began? If so, your reason is very creative. I found it very interesting, the idea of picking spaghetti out of a tree. Always be creative!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment